Friday, December 3, 2010

multiplied to be perfect

It’s been a couple of weeks, I know, since I posted. I was out of town one week and then I had the plague. But, I did make it back downtown this past Sunday.

The meal this past week was vegetable soup and it was in the biggest pot I have ever seen. I think it was half my size which is good because we had a huge crowd waiting to eat. In the past the ministry has asked volunteers to prepare meals for 30 to 40 people. But, this past Sunday we had 58 people. KM was serving the soup and about half way through the line she said, “Pray we have enough.” And we did, I feel like I literally got to see the miracle of the fish and loaves multiplied only this time it was with soup. KM literally poured what was left at the bottom of the pot into the last man’s bowl. How perfect is our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment